Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Star Trek TV show?

3 posters

Go down

What's your favorite Star Trek TV show? Empty What's your favorite Star Trek TV show?

Post by Beverly Johnson Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:46 am

For years, I was a huge fan of the classic Star Trek TV show, with William Shatner. My dad always loved watching the classic TV shows on television, so that's what we had to watch. So later on, when I found out there were other Star Trek related shows such as Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise, I wanted to watch them too. At first, I was biased against these shows, thinking the original show would be better. But, when you get past some of the eighties hair in NG, you will see there are actually some pretty good storylines going on. I like the characters of Next Generation. Later on, I got into Deep Space Nine and loved the characters there too, just as much, even the bad guys. I didn't like Voyager for a long time, but more recently I have started rewatching episodes and have enjoyed it a lot. The Enterprise show is likely my favorite as it's most updated in terms of appearance and helps explain a lot about the backstory and was a good way to segue into the Star Trek movie series.

What is your favorite Star Trek TV series or episodes? Please talk about them here.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Star Trek TV show? Empty Re: What's your favorite Star Trek TV show?

Post by Swaze Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:15 am

My dad actually watches quite a lot of these, but it never really interested me at that point.
Swaze
Swaze
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Star Trek TV show? Empty Re: What's your favorite Star Trek TV show?

Post by leo82 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:50 am

I love all Star Trek versions, but personally The Next Generation under the command of Jean Luc Picard is my favorite. He was a great captain and the crew was working in harmony!
leo82
leo82
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum