Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember Ghost with Patrick Swayze?

2 posters

Go down

Do you remember Ghost with Patrick Swayze? Empty Do you remember Ghost with Patrick Swayze?

Post by Kathy Anne Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Ghost is such an amazing, heartbreaking and funny film. I love this movie because it has an all star cast with Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg and a very young Demi Moore. The film is about a man who is killed and haunts his lover. His only contact with this woman is through a medium (Whoopi Goldberg) who had been faking her gift until the ghost comes along. There's an unexpected ending as you find out who really killed the lead character. And, you might never see it coming. Also, lots of 'romance' in this movie, or at least feelings of longing. I think you would like this movie if you love heartbreak romances. Of course, it ends as you might imagine. He's a ghost after all, so he has to move on. But, love never dies as they say.
Kathy Anne
Kathy Anne
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Do you remember Ghost with Patrick Swayze? Empty Re: Do you remember Ghost with Patrick Swayze?

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:07 pm

The funny moments in this movie were mostly between Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg.  And, yes I liked this movie a lot.  The only thing that I didn't like was how it seemed like two different movies crammed into one.  And, I guess that was unavoidable, considering how his girlfriend was living a separate life, not knowing he's come back from the other side to find her. That scene at the end where the bad guy gets his just desserts still scares me even now, thinking about it.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum