Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape

3 posters

Go down

Runescape Empty Runescape

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:48 pm

My favorite MMORPG game of all time is Runescape a massive online game that has a huge community of dedicated and loyal players. There are currently over 100 million players and many active accounts. The storyline of Runescape revolves around a land of Guilinor, which is set in the Middle Ages. The storyline speaks of Gods who have been defeated and thrown down and the inhabitants of the land are living in the aftermath. The game has a lot of fun areas like wilderness where you can go to player kill others. If you kill another player in wilderness you can keep all of the items they are wearing/carrying.

Really cool mini games and even distractions and diversions and holiday events keep the game constantly fresh, even for people who have played the game for years.

Some people see Runescape as a grindfest, but it's really more than that. Sure, you can grind your skills but that's not the point of the game. Lots of fun easy/challenging quests to keep things interesting and many required to unlock premium content. Free and paid versions of the game available. For me, the thing that keeps me coming back to Runescape is my clan and friends that I have met in the game. It's just lots of fun, always something new to do there.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Runescape Empty Re: Runescape

Post by Kathy Anne Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:42 am

And, how long have you been playing Runescape? Think I tried to play this game back when they were offering the free two week trial. I could not make friends in the game so I left.
Kathy Anne
Kathy Anne
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Swaze Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:16 am

I've played Runescape when I was younger with my cousin, was cool enough hehe, but now I found way better games.
Swaze
Swaze
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum