Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too hyper to watch movies

3 posters

Go down

Too hyper to watch movies Empty Too hyper to watch movies

Post by Beverly Johnson Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:49 am

For many years, I loved watching movies, but lately I'm way too hyper to sit still for two hours to get through one. So, I have not watched a full movie from start to finish in a long time. I love movies, but can't make myself hold still to find out what happens.

Though I don't usually have a problem watching action packed films such as the original Bourne Identity as someone is always moving around or talking and there is so much action going on, that I'm never bored.

If there are any good action packed movies that are similar, please suggest them so that I can get back into the movie watching habit.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Too hyper to watch movies Empty Re: Too hyper to watch movies

Post by Swaze Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:13 am

Well I still love watching movies. I can easilly relax and watch the movie, but of course it gets boring IF the movie is boring itself, that makes sense of course.
Swaze
Swaze
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Britanica Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:08 pm

I love movies but I have to be in the mood. I would almost always prefer to binge watch a series than watch a movie but Lifetime gets me hooked every once in a while. haha
Britanica
Britanica
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum