Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That annoying beeping sound coming from my other computer

2 posters

Go down

That annoying beeping sound coming from my other computer Empty That annoying beeping sound coming from my other computer

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Whenever someone tries to use my old computer, it makes this very annoying beeping sound if you press the wrong button. It's very old tech, at least ten years old. That doesn't happen with my newer computer. Wish there were a way to mute that sound as it really gets on my nerves. :/
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

That annoying beeping sound coming from my other computer Empty Re: That annoying beeping sound coming from my other computer

Post by angie828 Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Can you just turn the sound off? I rarely have my sound on anyways, and no noises come from my computer.
angie828
angie828
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

That annoying beeping sound coming from my other computer Empty Re: That annoying beeping sound coming from my other computer

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:11 pm

angie828 wrote:Can you just turn the sound off?  I rarely have my sound on anyways, and no noises come from my computer.

It's one of those really old fashioned computers. And, right now, it's using Ubuntu. So I'm not even sure where the control panel is. I will take your suggestion and try to find the sound component to see if the sounds can be shut off.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum