Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you watched Fraiser?

3 posters

Go down

Have you watched Fraiser? Empty Have you watched Fraiser?

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:34 pm

I love watching episodes of Fraiser on Netflix. This show is about a very picky psychiatrist named Fraiser and his weird 'little' brother Niles, who is also a psychiatrist. Fraiser has a radio show for self help, which he always gets teased about by his brother. Fraiser lives with his dad (who is a retired, disabled cop) and dates around a lot. He never really finds true love due to his extremely high standards, but he never stops looking. I like the on going on again/off again romance between Niles and Daphney and how well it turns out. There really is a happily ever after. Smile

I've seen most of the episodes at least a dozen times each and everytime it's still funny.

If you have seen this show, please talk about favorite characters or episodes.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Have you watched Fraiser? Empty Re: Have you watched Fraiser?

Post by angie828 Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:24 pm

I have seen a few episodes of it. Not a bad show by any means just not one of my all time favorites either. I will agree that the shows that I have watched have been rather funny.
angie828
angie828
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Beverly Johnson Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:12 am

angie828 wrote:I have seen a few episodes of it.  Not a bad show by any means just not one of my all time favorites either.  I will agree that the shows that I have watched have been rather funny.

The snafu elements of this show are really funny. There was an episode where Niles tried to iron his own tie and ended up burning the tie and his hand and passing out and pulling everything on top of himself. It was a funny moment.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Miken Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:14 pm

I have never really watched this show before. I do not know if I would like it or not. I remember him from Cheers. Is this the same Fraiser?
Miken
Miken
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum