Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games

4 posters

Go down

The Hunger Games Empty The Hunger Games

Post by angie828 Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Have you watched The Hunger Games? I have yet to see any of them but I have heard how good they are. Do you recommend seeing them? If so what made them so good?
angie828
angie828
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games Empty Re: The Hunger Games

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:05 pm

I really wish that I had taken time to watch The Hunger Games fully. Unfortunately, I saw a fast forwarded version. I was watching this movie with a friend of mine a couple years ago (on DVD) and he got hyper and started skipping through the movie (as he had seen it before) to show me the highlights.

From all that I've seen, the movie is actually good. Yes, it is sad, considering how children die. But, it's a story about survival.

I don't like the way the movie ends. Though I can see how they were just setting up for a sequel.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathy Anne Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:51 am

The books are so much better than the movies will ever be. Same is true for most other movies, except for Lord of the Rings trilogy which is as good if not better than the books. They did an amazing job of visualizing Middle Earth. Smile
Kathy Anne
Kathy Anne
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Swaze Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:11 am

I have watched some of them, they're alright and pretty interesting but nothing special in my opinion.
Swaze
Swaze
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down