Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who don't think before they talk

3 posters

Go down

People who don't think before they talk Empty People who don't think before they talk

Post by Kathy Anne Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:04 pm

I know this girl who is very impulsive about the things she says. She's always blurting out comments at wrong times and saying things she has to apologize for later. I don't really understand why she can't just put more thought into what she's saying. If she could just realize that others have feelings too, she wouldn't say such things and would have to spend less time apologizing.
Kathy Anne
Kathy Anne
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

People who don't think before they talk Empty Re: People who don't think before they talk

Post by Miken Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:19 pm

I work with a few of these people and they are very annoying. It is like did that really come from your mouth? Insane!!!!!
Miken
Miken
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

People who don't think before they talk Empty Re: People who don't think before they talk

Post by Swaze Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:00 am

Yeah I know these kind of types. It can be very annoying and fustrating to deal with, but you just gotta defend yourself / ignore it.
Swaze
Swaze
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down