Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I buy a Roku streaming device?

3 posters

Go down

Should I buy a Roku streaming device?  Empty Should I buy a Roku streaming device?

Post by Kathy Anne Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:56 pm

My friend won't stop talking about her Roku streaming device and always saying how much she loves it. She really seems to enjoy the Roku for watching Netflix and Hulu. I'm thinking about buying Roku as I'm already a Netflix subscriber. Do you think this is a good investment?
Kathy Anne
Kathy Anne
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Should I buy a Roku streaming device?  Empty Re: Should I buy a Roku streaming device?

Post by angie828 Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:28 pm

My friend was telling me about them. I think that it would say me a great deal of money to have one as we have dish right now and it gets rather expensive.
angie828
angie828
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Should I buy a Roku streaming device?  Empty Re: Should I buy a Roku streaming device?

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:38 pm

We have the Roku streaming box and it's so good! You should really get one, it's one of the best values for your entertainment dollar. We don't have cable anymore now for awhile and the Roku streaming is a real lifesaver to keep everyone entertained. Though, it's not so good when the internet goes out. You should have a back up, such as DVDs or videos on your computer to watch during those times.

If you can't afford the Roku, you should go for the Revu movie streaming box (you can find it online at Walmart of eBay).

It's almost as good as the Roku but only has the Netflix and Youtube apps, but not Hulu.

Very comparable and only $25 versus the $100 for Roku box.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum