Entertainmentforumz.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Facebook game?

5 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Facebook game?  Empty What is your favorite Facebook game?

Post by Beverly Johnson Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:26 pm

My favorite Facebook games include Ninja Kingdom and Farmville 2. For a long time, I refused to play Facebook games as everyone said they are really dumb. But, once I started playing the games, I realized they can be really fun and a great way to pass the time when I have nothing better to do.
Beverly Johnson
Beverly Johnson
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Facebook game?  Empty Re: What is your favorite Facebook game?

Post by the entertainer Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:27 pm

I do not ever recall playing a game on facebook. I just can not get into them. I get request all the time but I guess they are just not for me.
the entertainer
the entertainer
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Facebook game?  Empty Re: What is your favorite Facebook game?

Post by Shortie861 Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Only ever played a few Facebook games myself and the one I played that I really enjoyed if I am honest was War Commander which was a very fun and enjoyable game that I met a lot of cool friends on. I have since stopped playing that now however and I don't bother with any other Facebook games now.
Shortie861
Shortie861
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Swaze Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:02 am

For me it's probably Tetris, I find it boring and that, but yet it's the most interesting game on facebook atm, I'd say.
Swaze
Swaze
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by leo82 Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:13 am

To be honest, I've stopped playing Facebook games because they are a little bit repetitive. I used to play CityVille and FarmVille a lot. What I hate is that I have to beg my friends for help all the time:)
leo82
leo82
Joan Crawford

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down